Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What can I say? We make the best of furlough days! Hey, if the school is gonna give them to us, then we are going to live it up!! Last Christmas both E and I got Disneyland passes from our dear friend Julie! Let me tell ya, one of THEE best gifts we have ever received!! We have used them so much!! So worth it and everytime we go I make sure to text Julie and say thanks!! SO awesome! We went with our GRET friends, The Dickman's, The Harvey's, and a few Ybarra's thrown in there.. Oh and one Hayne's!! We had a blast! I love seeing all the kiddos having so much fun together!!


This was some of the kiddos waiting to start our day!! Cant you see the excitement in their eyes!!! :)

So in this picture above is chicken!! We had lunch at the BBQ place by thunder mountain.. AND it was my first time eating there.. AND I ask myself this question? Why did I EVER eat anywhere else?? I will forever eat there from now on! All you can eat ribs, chicken, cornbread, beans!! And bottomless drinks!! In Heaven!! We ate until our hearts were full and content!!
And this was the bucket with our bones!! DEAT MEAT!! It was so good!!!


Needless to say, my son was eating.. and eating... and eating.. and eating!!! This was his kind of place!!
Can you tell hes loving every minute of it!!! And after about 3 pieces of chicken and countless numbers of ribs.. This is his after picture...
Priceless!! So funny!! Great day with Great people!! Here are a few other pictures from the day!! Easton's little friend in the yellow shirt is Tommy. We were calling them ketchup and mustard all day!! Good times!!





No comments:

Post a Comment