Friday, June 4, 2010

Bubba is Back.. With no teeth...

Where do I start? My baby boy is 7 years old. I cannot believe it! He is absolutely Gi-normous.. About 80 pounds, size 5.5 shoes, and size 12 in shorts!! Unreal! Can eat 2 double doubles from in and out! Cant believe it! but underneath all of that, he is the sweetest little boy who has captured my heart! The way he likes snuggle with me. The sweet things he always says to me! Telling me he loves me by saying " I L.O.V.E. Y.O.U." by spelling it out. He has the sweetest smile and dimples! Melts my heart everytime I look at him! Its so cute how he snuggles up Bubba.. For those of you who dont know, bubba was my favorite stuffed animal. I couldnt go anywhere without it. I remember walking through airports with him and of course my teammates making fun of me but I didnt care. He was my bubba. AKA Kris Krinkle. Well, bubba has come out of retirement!! Easton has now fell in love with him! He sleeps with him every night. If he jumps into bed and bubba isnt there, he instantly says in a panic, "MOM, WHERES BUBBA?" Its so cute to see!! I love it! When I walk in his room while he is sleeping and see his arm wrapped around bubba makes me smile!!


How can you not smile when you see that? Bubba has been around for a long time so I hope he can last a little while longer! Until Easton kicks him to the curb!! Until then, Im going to soak it up!


What else? Well, Easton officially lost his 2 front teeth! He is that kid now. When he talks to me I can hardly take him serious. Its so cute though! How long will it take for them to grow back? Who knows! Big boy teeth will be here in no time.. No more baby teeth :( Makes me sad!





Thats my baby boy!! He looks so big.. But so stinkin handsome!! Love him so much. I thank God for him everyday!! I am truly blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment