Monday, November 29, 2010

Fun Day in LA...

We went to LA with our friends, The Harvey's and my nephew Jordan. It was such a fun day of shopping, eating, and laughs! I love to see Easton having fun with his cousin! After we went shopping we decided to go down to Hollywood Blvd and walk around. Of course we saw a Michael Jackson impersonator. He was actually a decent looking one too! So as I have the camera ready I hear him tell Easton to "say Chee-eese" in his high Michael voice. And Easton did it! It was so funny! We were all laughing so hard!! Also stopped by Michael's star so the boys could take a picture! They are so silly!

After all the fun, we decided to go to PF Changs, my absolute favorite restaurant, for dinner. It was so good! What a great day with lots of memories!!




No comments:

Post a Comment